Friday, April 1, 2011

The Time Has Come

The movers took all my things last week. I have to admit that I enjoyed sitting around playing Angry Birds (see previous post) while the movers packed for me. I never want to pack myself again.

It's hard to put into words how I feel...Which is weird for me since I always have words for how I feel. I'm surprisingly calm. I'm so calm, I'm even scaring myself. But I know that just below the surface, there is a volcano of emotions just waiting to errupt. My shaking hands give it away. But I don't want to let the release out yet. I don't want to be wailing on the plane crying harder than the baby going on his/her first flight. That just would not be cool or cute. Instead, I am trying to remind myself of WHY I wanted this opportunity so badly.

Let the Adventure Begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment