Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What Copenhagen Has Done To Me

** Warning: Men May Be Bored By This Post **

See Pic Below. My hair looks like that. Yep...Get it out...Laugh...It's ok...But now, feel sorry for me because this is totally true. My curling iron died on me today & I am afraid of plugging in my hair straightener for the same reason. I didn't bring the right brushes to blow dry my hair. So as the weather gets windier, rainier, & just downright nasty for anyone's hair - my hair is expanding. I need a resolution to this... STAT.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terie!! For some reason I am not getting emails when you update your blog. I was for a while but all of the posts for April, I only got 1 and the link in it had blogpost not blogspot so it wasn't even taking me to the right web page....weird. I wanted to call you before you went over there and I'm ashamed to say, I just didn't get around to calling. Do you have your regular cell phone there? How many hours difference is there? I hope (and it sound as so) you are having a wonderful time there. Write me on facebook or email because I don't know if I can get a reply on here???
    Love ya girl
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg girl I just laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. I love your new hair style like that but I dont recommend going bike riding with your hair down, it might block your view and you will fall. Unless u add some training wheels to the bike to be safe. I really like the bike idea, you can go grocery shopping and put everything in the basket :) cute. Im in the process of getting a beach cruiser too... Without training wheels tho.
    Take care buttercup, and keep posting stories :) miss u

    ReplyDelete