Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Day Observations

As I wrote earlier, it was a long day & there is so much more to explore...But here's a little snapshot of my new home.

My Very First Grocery Purchase
I don't remember the exact amount, but it translated to about 30 US Dollars!

This lightpost is near my hotel.

Yea, I REALLY need to learn to ride one of these. Fashion Concern #1: The women wear long shirts w/ tights (no pants underneath) & ride their bicycles. Um...That's ALOT of cuca on display!


It looks scary but look again...He loves tetherball? Now that's hardcore.

On the canal tour

If you look at the steeple closely, you will see that it's intertwined dragon tails.

Prob my fave pic so far.


At the entrance to Christiania, the hippie commune.

Apparently, we stumbled into some sort of communist rally? None of us had the guts to ask though.

1 comment: