Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I Look Forward To...

All the sadness of the last list needs to be replaced with a happy list!

  1. Europe!
    • How cool is it that I will be able to say that I lived in Europe? Oh Oh! I want to come back with a Madonna-Fake-British-I'm-Too-Cool-To-Speak-Regular-English accent! That would be "so lovely, dahling". Ok, I'll work on that. 
  2. Traveling
    • Where were you this weekend? Oh, I was just on a quick trip to Budapest. How was YOUR weekend? 
  3. The JOB! 
    • This may sound silly but I am REALLY eXcited to be a part of this project! 
  4. Walking Everywhere
    • What better way to get in shape than ditching the car & just using my 2 legs as the new & improved mode of transport?? 
  5. Hating the Food! 
    • Again I say, what better way to get in shape than living in a place where you can't stand the food?! God help me if I like pickled herring though. I will never lose any weight if I actually start enjoying the food. 
  6. Experiencing a new culture
    • I can adapt. I can enjoy change. I can...Can't I? 
  7. No Shopping! 
    • If I can control myself, I might actually pay off my enemies Visa, American Express, & Mastercard. Ohhh...The Freedom..... 
  8. Meeting New People
    • I know that there is a secret pool going on as to whether I am going to meet a Dane, Norweigan, Swedish, Italian, Australian, WHATEVER Man who will sweep me off my feet & keep me from coming back....But I am just excited to meet new people in general. A whole new group of friends to sit & chat with & listen to & laugh with....And just maybe a Japanese, Thai, South African, Columbian, WHATEVER Man here & there. Maybe. Possibly. Ya think?? 
  9. Save the Drama Fo' Yo Momma
    • I'll keep that one to myself. But let's just say, there's something to be said about moving thousands of miles away & starting over. 
  10. COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • A fresh perspective. A year away. A chance for you to miss me. J Whatever this year brings, it's only a year & there's nothing better than looking forward to my return & saying that this time away was a super fantastic opportunity & a wonderful chapter in my life. Bucket List - Check. But there's more items on that list that need to be conquered & I am 100% on it as soon as I come back. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment