Saturday, February 5, 2011

So When Are You Leaving?

Ah...The hot question of the moment. As soon as anyone sees me or calls me, that's what gets asked. And that's ok... Except I don't have the slightest idea on how to answer. I'm sure that eventually the process will go so fast that my head will spin...But that is not the case now. It's like I am sitting in a sling shot, slowly being pulled back - further away from my bullseye - hopefully being aligned to the target, so that I will eventually be slung forward at those neck breaking speeds. See example below...




In the meantime, I wait. First, I am waiting for the relo agency to be satisfied that the paperwork fulfills all of the Danish Government's requirements in order to file the application. And the Danish Government has ALOT of requirements. They want to know everything about me right down to my favorite pizza toppings and my favorite color.
Once the application is filed, I have to wait 30-35 days for the application to be processed. If not done correctly (which happens more often than one would think), this 30-35 day cycle could repeat.

If you know me, you know how much I love this waiting. ;-)

But hey, each day here is one more day with my precious Dopey, my fab friends, and my car that I can drive to eat all the super greasy foods that only America can offer so well....What? Wait...That last one isn't a good thing?? Hmmm......

2 comments:

  1. Is there a wrong answer to your favorite pizza topping?? I hope not! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we will find out soon enough! ;-p

    ReplyDelete