Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Angry Birds Have Saved Me

I've lost my zen. It was here but then I lost it. I thought about looking for it but why bother? I might just lose it again. But there's a new cure for frustration & I can tell you all about it in 2 words: Angry Birds.

There's nothing like a set of Angry Birds being hurdled towards stupid thief pigs to calm the nerves. I want to read books about business & customer service. I want to find blogs about expats & read about their experiences. So many things I want to do...But instead, I've retreated to a world where only Angry Birds exist. I have a complete focus to dominate & achieve 3 stars in every level. Every day that I am sitting here waiting for word on my visa application, is 1 more day that I can spend helping these Angry Birds fight the good fight. It's possible that I will not be moving to Denmark before April & so far, I have almost no feedback on what is going to happen, what work I can do in the meantime, what I will be doing in the project that I was hired to be apart of...Nothing....But I wake up & go to sleep w/ 1 certainty: The Angry Birds are still here. I would write more....But there's an Angry Bird out there that needs my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment