Sunday, October 16, 2011

I know I've been here too long when...

.... I know more about the Rugby Finals than I do about American football.
                 France is in the finals & today is the deciding match between Australia & New Zealand. Quite the nail biter if you happen to want to be at a bar at 6 am.

.... I'm annoyed when I can't download Danish music because I am still using American I Tunes.
                 If you get a chance, look up Fallulah on YouTube. I would say she's as good as Adele or Florence & the Machine!

....I know all the artists nominated for Danish Act of the Year @ MTV's European Music Awards...And I have a favorite! (I think it'll be Medina)

....I don't even blink when paying 35 DKK for a juice at Joe & The Juice (until yesterday when, for fun, I did the math & realized I had just paid close to 7 USD for a strawberry/banana juice!)

....I now own more scarves than I do flip flops.


               

No comments:

Post a Comment