Sunday, October 16, 2011

And.....

After months of anxiety, stress, consideration, reconsideration, self evaluation, and so much more in between....I decided to accept the extension that was offered to me.

It came down to an objective (trying like a crazy lady to keep my feelings out of this one) overview of what I wanted the end game to be. And in the end, my objectives would (hopefully) be better met by staying & continuing to tackle the challenges that I am faced with here.

I still struggle w/ the decision because I desperately miss my dog, my family, my friends, etc in addition to not really 'loving' the work I am doing but I am very blessed to at least have good friends, a roof over my head, & an opportunity to continue to explore Europe to keep me going.

So here's to the next 8 months....I hope that it will continue to bring me good material to share w/ you & that you will continue to join me on this ever changing ride.

Cheers from Sunny (but chilly) Denmark!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you for taking up the challenge! You will have more confidence in yourself for doing so. I might be going to Europe this summer. If you have time maybe you can meet us. -Isabel

    ReplyDelete