Friday, July 1, 2011

3 Months Have Gone By

The past month has been challenging. Probably a little too challenging to put into a blog...So many interesting things have happened. So many moments I wanted to share. But internet issues & personal issues prevented me from being able to share all of that with you.

However, here we are. It's now been 3 months since I boarded a plane for this new chapter of my life. Maybe this next month will lead to better compliance from me in sharing my experiences w/ you. But in the meantime, let's go through the update of what I like & what I miss. :)


What I miss:

1. Pedicures
That has shot straight to the top of the list. I can't even discuss with you what my feet look like. It's just THAT bad.

2. Air Conditioning
It doesn't exist here & I guess that's not a problem most of the time. But right now, it is. Open window, close window, open window again...Life would be easier w/ a little temperature control.

3. TV
My options are repeats of 2 1/2 Men, Friends (No complaints there), and How I Met Your Mother. Oh and the Simpsons. Seriously...Those are my options.

4. The Pool
It's summer & I should be chillin' poolside working on my tan.

5. Shopping Days
Nothing beat some girly shopping time w/ my close friends.

What I Enjoy:

1. Staring out at the sea.
My office has a view of the ocean & I just love to look out & see the sailboats & Cruise ships. Of course, I always wish I was on them but it's still nice to look.

2. Knowing that I am getting better w/ the bike!

3. Always being busy.
Not so much at work but still busy in other aspects.

4. Practicing the 2 or 3 words I know in Danish.

5. Pastries on Fridays for Breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment