Thursday, September 1, 2011

5 Months Was Supposed to be the Halfway Point

This is the time of the month that I usually list out the things I enjoy & the things I miss. I try to maintain the list at items that are a little petty & silly because truth is, every month is the same: I miss you. I miss my family, my friends, my dog, & having a place that I enjoyed calling home. It's been exactly 5 months now, I am not any closer to thinking of Copenhagen as home.

And now I have a decision to make....I've been offered a 4 month extension on my contract that would keep me here until June 2012.

Most people will say, "What's 4 more months?" - I can understand that.

But 4 more months is a long time when you aren't happy. What??? I am not happy??? That might come as surprise to some. I know.

I won't go into all the details but I will say that the decision is not as cut & dry as it seems. Both have their pros & cons & I am spending alot of time trying to weigh them both out.

Stay tuned for the verdict....I am SURE that you are at the edge of your seat. lol.

And yes, your advise & opinions are always welcome.

3 comments: